Learn How To Podcast and Broadcast
Have you ever wanted to host your own podcast but have no idea how to go about it?
Or, do you already podcast but are only just getting by with limited technical skills in online broadcasting and wish there was a way to take your show to the next level?
If this sounds like you, then Learn to Film’s Content Creation Masterclass Series: Podcasting & Broadcasting course is the answer.
No more feeling overwhelmed by the technical aspect of podcasting as this practical intensive will give you the skills training you need to podcast with confidence.
Our experienced educators will ensure you graduate with an ensemble of new skills in:
👊 Using microphones and audio equipment
👊 How to put a show together
👊 Working with guests
👊 Getting more out of your content once you’ve recorded it
We’ll also give you the full studio experience, from sitting down in the hot seat in front of the mic’s, to going ‘backstage’ where you can see how the live switching of a show is done.
Whether you are looking to record your first podcast, or are already establishing your show, Learn to Film can help you podcast with a whole new level of technical and creative confidence.
Enrol today to find out how you can learn the skills you need to produce a professional, polished podcast.
What you’ll learn in the Learn How to Podcast and Broadcast Course:
- Learn how to set up podcast, broadcast & multi-camera equipment
- Learn how to stream, broadcast & podcast a session
- Understand how to direct and upskill talent performance for podcasting
- Understand how to operate & maintain all broadcast & podcasting equipment
- Learn how to plan a podcast production to maximise user engagement
- Get up to speed with the latest podcasting software technologies
- 12 Months access to our support forums
- 20% off on all hires from our camera rental partners
- x1 one-on-one 30 minute sessions with our CEO on how to make a living from this course
- Practise footage to edit after your course
- We’ll review and comment/support your next 3 video podcasts you create after your course
- Camera Kit List – Everything you’ll need to get started
Do you want to start a podcast or learn about multi-camera broadcasting?
Perhaps you might already have an audio podcast. But what about adding video to the mix, and then recording it live with multiple cameras? Sounds too difficult right? Well it’s not, and the cost to do so is quite low considering the outcome and potential revenue stream you could create from knowing how to do so.
By gaining the capabilities to record, stream, and broadcast a video podcast you’re not doubling your content, but rather dramatically increasing the amount of products you produce from your recording session with near-zero costs to your time.
In this course, you will learn all about the equipment necessary to run a video podcast from a low-budget setup to a full-blown professional video podcast suite. We will show you how to keep the show running smoothly while you record, live broadcast, and even make multiple edits of your show or podcast.
After you complete this course you will have increased your knowledge of production, performance, and even what to do with your product once it’s complete.
Enrol for the Learn How to Podcast and Broadcast course today and start getting your content out there on the digital airwaves!
NOTE: This course is ONLY AVAILABLE in Sydney NSW.
Find a course near you:
No Reviews found for this course.