Beginners Guide to Video Production - ONLINE COURSE
This is an entry level fundamentals workshop in to video production for those that are starting out. This simple course will equip you with the most basic knowledge required to understand the production process and prepare you to begin filming.
What you’ll learn
- Learn basic camera essentials you’ll need on set
- The importance of pre-production
- How to utilise camera accessories
- Video editing workflow tips from the professionals
- About key documents used to run a production
- Get up to speed with video & film production fundamentals
If you’re keen and ready to start learning the basic fundamentals of video production and creating your OWN videos.
- YouTubers, Social Influencers, Marketing Employees, Vloggers, Business Owners, Bloggers, Online Content Creators, and High School Students.
- Complete novices eager to take a course but aren’t sure if the investment is worthwhile yet.
- An individual wanting to understand the absolute fundamentals and basics of the video production process.
- Anyone wanting a bridging course between knowing absolutely nothing before starting one of our courses.
We will learn about the various videos you can create with the courses on offer at Learn To Film, the basic equipment setups and procedures used to capture and edit videos, workflows and advice from successful editors and more.
We won’t learn the intricacies of every element of production, but this workshop will give you an indication of whether you would want to learn more at Learn To Film. And if not, this is a great starting point for any beginner looking to learn a little more about video production.
|What you should expect to learn||00:02:00|
|The different types of video content & how they're used - MOD0070|
|Types of Videos you could be creating||00:03:00|
|Video Meta Data & Video Title/Name Importance||00:08:00|
|Video Types & Video Meta-data||00:05:00|
|Learn About Equipment and/or Utilize What You Already Own - MOD0071|
|Understanding Camera Fundamentals||00:05:00|
|Tripods, Gimbals & Base Plates||00:04:00|
|Audio for Video||00:04:00|
|Make What You Already Own Work For You (Tripods, Lighting & Sound)||00:06:00|
|Learn about Equipment and/or Utilize What You Already Own||00:05:00|
|Understand the Basics of Video & Film Production - MOD0072|
|Pre-Production – Preparation & Planning||00:02:00|
|Writing A Script & Storyboarding||00:03:00|
|Schedule The shoot||00:02:00|
|Production – Shoot Day & Post Production (Editing)||00:03:00|
|Understand the Basics of Video & Film Production||00:05:00|
|Preparation & Pre-Production - MOD0073|
|Prepping and Understanding a Script||00:02:00|
|Storyboards, Shots list & Programming Guides||00:04:00|
|Preparation & Pre-Production||00:05:00|
|Organising/Producing Your Shoot - MOD0074|
|Call Sheets & Planning Software||00:05:00|
|Equipment Check & Site Prep||00:05:00|
|Directing & Leading a Video Production Crew||00:06:00|
|Organising/Producing Your Shoot||00:05:00|
|Post Production/Video Editing - MOD0075|
|Workspaces & Tools Pt 1||00:03:00|
|Workspaces & Tools Pt 2||00:03:00|
|Workspaces & Tools Pt 3||00:04:00|
|Workspaces & Tools Pt 4||00:04:00|
|Music & Exporting||00:03:00|
|Post Production/Video Editing||00:05:00|
|Storytelling through video editing - MOD0076|
|Storytelling (through editing)||00:05:00|