Learn How To Produce A Podcast
Learn how to podcast both audio and video like a pro. Stream, record, edit & get the most out of your content.
Whether you just want to learn the audio only component or audio with video, you’ll gain a good insight into everything required to produce your own podcast series.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to setup podcast, broadcast & multi-camera equipment
- Learn how to stream, broadcast & podcast a session
- Understand how to direct and upskill talent performance for podcasting
- Understand how to operate & maintain all broadcast & podcasting equipment
- Learn how to plan a podcast production to maximise user engagement
- Get up to speed with the latest podcasting software technologies
- 12 Months access to our support forums
- 20% off on all hires from our camera rental partners
- x1 one-on-one 30 minute sessions with our CEO on how to make a living from this course
- Practise footage to edit after your course
- We’ll review and comment/support your next 3 video podcasts you create after your course
- Camera Kit List – Everything you’ll need to get started
Do you want to start a podcast or learn about multi-camera broadcasting?
Perhaps you might already have an audio podcast. But what about adding video to the mix, and then recording it live with multiple cameras? Sounds too difficult right? Well its not, and it’s not and the cost to do so I quiet low considering the outcome and potential revenue stream you could create from knowing how to do so.
By gaining the capabilities to record, stream and broadcast a video podcast you’re not doubling your content, but rather dramatically increasing the amount of products you produce from your recording session with near zero costs to your time.
In this course you will learn all about the equipment necessary to run a video podcast from a low budget setup to a full-blown professional video podcast suite. We will show you how to keep the show running smoothly while you record, live broadcast and even make multiple edits of your show or podcast.
After you complete this course you will have increased your knowledge of production, performance and even what to do with your product once it’s complete.
NOTE: This course is ONLY AVAILABLE in Sydney NSW.
What to expect
- We start the day by getting to know the teacher and each other.
- Delve into the hardware necessary to record and broadcast your shows, from home streamers to professional show producers.
- After learning about software and how it all comes together, enjoy a live tour of a state of the art video podcast studio, from the showroom to the control room.
- Next we will go through performance and preparation tips so you can keep your show interesting.
- After lunch we will get into producing our very own show, from conception to completion.
- Once the final project has been submitted, students are encouraged to enjoy drinks and canapes in celebration of their efforts. Graduates will be presented their Learn To Film certificate.
Find a course near you:
|Induction / Welcome Details||00:30:00|
|Video-Podcast Equipment and its application – MOD0047 Details||01:00:00|
|Video Podcast Performance Tips – MOD0048 Details||00:45:00|
|Lunch / Break Details||00:45:00|
|Record, Broadcast, Edit and Upload your Video-Podcast – MOD0049 Details||06:00:00|
|Course Recap & Social Details||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.